Monday, July 16, 2012

reality check







having recently loosened my grip I've been hoping the third law of motion would have my back and my back it had, so well did it have my back that I'm all the way back.  Well almost, the process is in its fledgling stages... Stages riddled with planning, indecisiveness and knowing that spontaneity is ideal but trying my best to avoid that.   I don't need to plan much, just accommodation to go but thats a one book wonder and in a weeks time I'll be flying to Europe to sweep up my love and journey to the north of the Czech Republic for a skate race.   I'm looking forward to the race and meeting up with some crew again.   After the race we're driving to the Austrian Alps and I need not explain other than that I'll have officially entered dream mode and will probably refuse any other way of life, post glory.  I do know some things about mountains but not like these...   Team Campervan, it's a team I've befriended but never been inducted to, apart from splendour 3 years ago but that was more of a glorified tent... not a loveship designed to concur deliver me to the most heavenly beautiful mountains in my opinion, an opinion spawned from my imminent visitation..













OZS_3470















OZS_3037













OZS_2829














OZS_2915














OZS_2980













we've done so much in the last week!  That far wall has been laid to the roof and there's a ten foot wallride, to the right of frame, all the way around the corner, stoked...  corner's this week?!! 




OZS_3054











_D5C3949










Karla's been diagnosed with hip dysplasia :( :(  she's forever disabled but she's got Gail so I've no doubts as to her lifelong stoke levels, multitudinous.   I think it's maybe the 3rd week that Karla's been doing hydrotherapy.






OZS_3761






























No comments:

Post a Comment