Monday, August 6, 2012

inappropriate work space



The bed is not a fine place to try and do work..  I just ate dinner, consumed post dinner coffee and was feeling ideally prepped for getting things done but now that I've slipped into my bed and my laptop warms me through my duvet, all i want to do is snooze.  9pm is probably too early for bed but I can feel only myself sinking deeper and think only of sleeping and how ideal that would be and i figure it is now time to sleep.  glory











first night in italy after a huge drive from mondsee, slept next to this, woke up next to this, ideal 24hour spectacular.






BD5C0580











JK at a pass in the alps, got to skate it with the skatehouse people and learnt so much about skateboarding... feel like i need to start skating properly




BD5C0631












calvin


BD5C0088













_MG_6539

















No comments:

Post a Comment