Monday, October 15, 2012

times travelled intriguingly





if this blog was a source of one's sustenance they would be thoroughly unsustained.  If this blog was a visual representation of my life, I would be living a very nothing life, right now it kinda feel like thats the case, thankfully it's not at all the case, and this representation is poor!   The source of my inaccurately portrayed lifestyle is because of a voluntary assignment to a long haul of saving enough money to finally purchase my own camera gear...!! 

 I was kind of worried that I'd never have the motivation to buy my own gear thanks (not sarcastic, i owe everything i've done to this place) to the generosity of BCH, but having been given an opportunity to fulfill my dreams and having to say no has forever changed me.   My battons are hatched for the incoming storm of dollar savings because when it's passed I'll burst out from my free-time-void hellhole and throw my arms at the any number of things that I want to be throwing my hands at!  


Although I'm restless and I feel like I've done nothing ever, even though I've be doing stuff sometimes,  i've been brimming with stoke for a good while..   The ever-welcomed king-tide of stoke and contentedness in my brain was sorely missed, so sorely that I sent myself deeper than I wish to be sent ever again...   I was having an extremely hard time dealing with certain situations and my stubbornness got in the way of logical thought which led me to a tears place that I never ever want to visit again. I know I will again visit said shitplace but next time it'll be a new and exciting tear because only a fool tears ones self twice!  Especially not a lamb set on adventure and production of bulk stoke juices (take note future lamb that is re-reading his blog)



i'd like to apologies on behalf of myself (as i refuse to apologise about anything relating to this blog as it's a journal and journals are best kept authored by yourself)  for my tardiness re blogging, it's been a time of intrigue and the intrigue is not of a breed suitable for blogging..  the aforementioned tears presented a hard time for my ability to think freely and I didn't want to post for the sake of posting, my biggest nononononono.  








_DSC8746









DSC_0951






DSC_0959


.









DSC_0937












ive got an outlet for 35mm skating!!  yayayyyay :D

79730002











79730003









alex tongue on the final stretch of the final at Keira, which he won.  In that helmet there were probably bulk :D 

79730013









yeah tony




_MG_7878















_MG_7981












_MG_7975









no hdr or digital techniques, just a single photo and a headtorch.

DSC_2458











DSC_2466











DSC_2471

















No comments:

Post a Comment