Thursday, June 4, 2009

Inspiration

I've been a bit slack lately! I've haven't been shooting a lot, no where near as much as i had been in the week or two before hand. Someone said i needed some inspiration! Normally dictionary dot com solves all of my problems but this time it just forced pears on everything. According to the real meaning of the word, i don't think i have ever been inspired to take photographs, although I've definitely been motivated to take photos and until tonight i was certain that they were roughly the same thing. Is motivation forced inspiration? I think i'm just confusing myself, its way too late, but if i ever find some inspiration will i rattle off bullshit shots by the card full? Probably not, but that would be nice, as would one...






















Random snaps from the last few days!

1 comment: