Saturday, August 15, 2009

windows is my bitch but microsoft is still a slut

it's been a while since i've been on here having a rant and its been boiling up inside me, for a week or two, until right now, thankgod... anyway, the reason for my blag-slackness is because microsoft (yes, i am uncool and out of the hip design cat's loop due to my lack of macbook) decided that, after a lifetime of windows piracy, it was time for me to finally give them some coin. After 4 days of being completely locked out i was scoping out the registration page thing when i saw a link to a microsoft website which ultimately let me get back to fiending on effbee.. I then realised while trying to upload a photo onto fb that, while using the crappy original photo uploader, it gave me full access to my hardrive- which then let me open and move whatever i wanted!! free windows for me and all i miss out on is a start bar and a desktop.... but the timing couldn't have been much worse as i had to sit on a set of photos that i would've liked to have gotten off asap, i finally delivered them tonight, blerg, one week after the event. I've only thrown a few shots, from the afformentioned shoot, onto this entry as im still trying to sort out 2 weeks worth of random, random shit.. heart
.
.






Goodwill


.
p.s. internet explorer is shit- morzilla wins






No comments:

Post a Comment