Thursday, April 28, 2011

you can see me if you're tall





I've decided, after my weekend of camping, that I must road trip as often as I was last year, and the time to do it is now! I've potentially got plans for a glorious trip on Monday to entice notions of stoke, smiling and froth so I figure I'm well and truly back.



these photos are from peats ridge last year, I'd like to settle down and get them all done into some sort of glory post but for now they're doing a good job of not letting party photos sit at the top of my blog haha..... it's fine.










IMG_0431












Steve has the ability to always look like he's posing, without really doing anything other than general Steve abilities and this time i blame the light from the sand below.





IMG_0556











IMG_9792







No comments:

Post a Comment