Thursday, March 8, 2012

one small step



i'm excited for this year, it's going to be the most difficult one yet but i've had ample time to mentally prepare for it, 21 years effectively, but I've never been overly keen on working so pushing myself to become a full-time fellow is going to be intriguing but I'm sure I'll be able to deal as the end result will be ultimately worth more than a year of memories.  I don't want to think about where I'll be in a year but moreso that what happens happens and I've been enjoying myself, carefree, for long enough to be able to commit to something seriously, at least temporarily.  I've got the perfect window in my hands and its time to windex it till it's clearer than diamond forged in the depths of marianas trench or some other far out geological reach that would produce something that could potentially be quite good.  It's a seriously mild case of the eternal riddle; sending ones self away in order to bring ones self back and the seriousness of the mildness is shockingly.  Gotta check out of this place early and it is now late so i must go, here are some more photos from Bolivia.  22 hour bus ride tomorrow weee !!!










DSC_1456













DSC_1324













DSC_1343












DSC_1354













DSC_1782












DSC_1500













DSC_1592












No comments:

Post a Comment