Tuesday, April 3, 2012

reckless introspection






Generally I tend to preach general nonsense and other things when I write and I've now come to the conclusion that writing in a concise manner is both quite tricky for me but also a waste of time, in the opposite way to how it actually is (something to save time), but forget time, forget reality, it's all just there going about its general so I must remember glory at all times.  I realised (on sunday night) that the only way for me to sample maximum glory is to see/think/feel everything in the most basic way my mind can perceive it and then grab it by the jowls and send us deep into an reflexive abyss of wig/glory...  i'd like you to know what I just wrote was an attempt to see if that idea made sense written down, not just in my head and i don't think the goal was achieved so now seems like a better time than ever to revert to my ways of general preaching and how grand the last 4 days have been!  Having my house to myself is so ideal and even in it's chateauesque nature its never lonely in here, not because of the friends that have graced me with their presence but maybe because its so open or maybe I have too much fun talking to myself.  Either way i really wish what i'm writing made sense/made anything but, since the title of this post, the calibre of writing has decreased to an ungradeable level.  I think my inconsistency in posting of late has affected my ability to preach nonsense to my keyboard/to you so i'm going to now forget and hope the photos do it for us.  I'm off to Paris in two days, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO








the sky above lamington national park a few days after christmas, as seen from next to my new tent




IMG_5537











from whence it came, the morning after above's sky


IMG_5590











from a black and white roll (illford 400) i got done last week, shot through glass louvers



34400015










Chaddles!


34400002













Sucre, Bolivia 



DSC_1188










DSC_1167









indiana jones at Sucre Sombreros



DSC_1189












chad at 3 corners, shot quite a bit here and will perhaps put the rest up later



BD5C0827







 Merrick at gnarbows on sunday morning


IMG_8752










Chad and mez in heaven




IMG_8738
















some more colour film, i can sense i'm on the verge of converting to predominantely film for the general things i love to photograph as i feel like i'm almost good enough to deal in it full time/sample ideal shot ratios plus it's way more enjoyable.





a few film shots from the morning of bananas in pyjamas, took this while sampling rainforest birds to add to the audio track, one of the most serenely visual mornings i've seen.



34030037









34030036










34030034









yeowmundi


34030010










some film stuff from south america, pretty unbelievably happy with my stash from this trip



Arica, Chile

34040016








Cholitas Wrestling in La Paz, Bolivia..  Shooting 200 iso in here was difficult but im glad I did as the colours go BOOOM



34050001 copy











teebs new album must be sampled be all



















No comments:

Post a Comment