Saturday, April 7, 2012

team frankfurt





Germany is so cool! I've only experienced the inside of major transport centres but even still, one cannot deny the presence of froth in my continually gasping mouth.  I'll have to come back and sample the finer things like bulk beers, infact i owe myself 2 litres of breakfast beer after flying for 19 hours, although they were some of the most luxurious 19 hours of my life as I indulged in countless hours of controlled media, champagne, salmon and endless massages and the small satisfaction I get after rubbing it in a little, which I feel is fine after having to sit in Brisbane airport for 12 hours queueing, sitting, lining up multiple times and just general tearing.  All of this is to be forgotten though as I'm now on my way to Paris to meet up with a dream that I had a while ago and spend this week being the happiest person I've ever known/concluded was possible. 








wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IMG_5161












_MG_0214













BD5C0222














BD5C0648













this roll got destroyed somewhere along the line, silly lines everywhere


C005323-R1-06-11















No comments:

Post a Comment