Sunday, October 20, 2013

quantum





last weeks hiccup of immobilisation and full restriction on playing with my skateboard is thankfully soon to be but a bitter memory of pain and lack of stoke.  I've almost healed all of my skin, which is crazy but mostly fascinating... fascinating because all I have to do is patiently ignore pain while my central nervous system works away at trying to make amends for my poor decisions, although.. hopefully these marks are not staph.   My heel is still toast, I can't yet walk properly but it's no longer a source of aching pain, unless I stand on it.   

All I know for sure is that I've worked all week thus ticking box number 1 (making money) at a success rate of 100 but box 2 (my sanity) isn't performing so well, which is most likely attributable to a 9 day adrenaline based stoke drought...  

All is well though because I've not completely insaned, but I'm certainly bordering on loss of shit territory with an increasing chance of bringing my self back.





I'm pretty sure this is Ahipara beach in the very north of NZ, a place where you'll find pippies and not much else [apart from a short drive to one of the best roads in the world].  Well if you're lucky, which we weren't in this sense, but one of the better left hand points in the world (teeheee) and I hope when i return in Feb there will be no waves, unless there is board hire... because taking surfboards in a tightly packed skate van is not conducive to anything anyones ever thought was a good idea.  






RAD_4818











L-R  Scabs, American Dream and No Boloney



RAD_3109









Chad and the problems with mazzing too furiously


chaddy










Yates' ideal bedding.


RAD_4773










Funky Trunks in the boot of AmDrem, looking expectantly casual. 


F1100014









DGM fot that i got at Giant's Head. 


travis_GHF_blk












000032












000033













Brandywine Falls in British Columbia, just off the Sea to Sky.  A pretty tranq place that is definitely worth a visit if applicable.   More moss than I could handle plus there's a train track that runs over the river about 15 meters before the drop off, which we got on and wiggged as incoming trains would result in death, as would jumping into the water as you would shortly be enjoying a 70m drop.



RAD_9927

























No comments:

Post a Comment