Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Setsuna's Reality

This is no ordinary once upon a time fairy tale comic- this tale transcends the ages of Japanese Samurais, 1990's console games and the realities of living within the world of-

Bakumatsu Roman: Gekka no Kenshi, or The Last Blade 2.



Before I start piecing together photos into a comic form vaguely depicting this epic battle, I'd just like to say that this game is truly like no other, it's claimed the life of my computer, tom and I's forearms, my sanity and will to live in the real world..




Setsuna vs Takane Hibiki - Tokugawa shogunate
30/04/2010

none of these were setup


STICK

1

pad

about to whale

front light pads

hibuki slap

vengance

centre spray

just in glass

3 bang

post glass death

2

b+w end



i hope that made sense, if it didn't make your own sense of it..


2 comments: