Monday, October 4, 2010

tears

i can hear rain! which has been, since i was born, a sound toned only with smiles and fun times. A common statement, surely, yet being an avid fan of rain and most things rain related I'm currently struggling with a qualm deep in my heart. My passion for rain has been unwavering since birth and I figured it would be a predisposition (surely) I'd enjoy from thence forth, but sitting here, typing this rubbish, i can only feel spite for the current drops falling around my residence, especially on my car. My first true piece of freedom's got a leak and it's getting worse, I even teamed up with the all-conquering sikaflex pro to seal up the windows and on Saturday, after it had rained, I thought I'd won! But tortuously, driving home this afternoon, I got really cold.. cold from the puddles of water in my foot wells. I tried glad wrapping my car just before this rain (for rain deflecting victory) but I failed so figure I'll sikaflex my whole car and see how I go.

I've got some party photos to get done but there's not many left and I'm pretty keen on scoring some snow related glory shots later on tonight so smiles indeed. I also might go running around in the rain, punching the face of every rain drop i see, just to let them know that I'm the boss and my car aint your bitch, rain.




dry rain on my back window

_DSC3798









here are some general shots




_DSC1327





_DSC3979





_MG_0015





_DSC8743



better photos later tonight








No comments:

Post a Comment