Wednesday, November 24, 2010

git r done-ing..




today has been a great day! i got up at 4:30 for waves with Steve, we scored some fun but no real glory, which was no real qualm as there were plenty of smiles nonetheless- i got some pretty good photos too, which I'll get onto in the future at some stage.. This arvo I've napped and hack'n'slashed the photos from charlie and I's casual trip to mullumbimby (which will be up later tonight)

I've been shooting with some pretty epic cameras and glass as of late, thanks to BCH,which has made going back the d90 a little bit dull... but this trip was pretty exciting in that i was pushing my 90 to try and get shots of a comparable quality to what I've been getting on the 5dmkii and d700, you can't fake sensor size and pro glass but i've once again realised how good the d90 is. Although, i had a quick fiddle on the d7000 and proceeded to lose my shit for several days after..

here are two photos from the afforementioned trip..





_DSC0462





_DSC0631




No comments:

Post a Comment