Thursday, January 5, 2012

next year is this year



Back in 1980 I had a dream, a dream of being born in 9 years, entering the world with a flurry of local institutions to my name.  It's been 32 years since that year began, i'm not sure when i had the dream or when was the best time to leave behind that nonsense i was just dribbling because I've got photos to post and no time to roast.  I hope these initial days of 2012 do no impose a trend on the rest of the year as it's been far too furious for me to remain casually intrigued, comfortably.  I hope none of this has made sense.  I went to a festival on the gold coast called summafieldayze and it's a festival that i assumed i would not enjoy that much and that was true, but i had a sick time!  I went with lovely people, met lovely people and managed to powerplay all day.  I took a photo and Oh Hello stole it!!  Put it on their fb without telling me or giving me credit, shitheads!  These are just general images for the day, which was my goal as I wasn't shooting for anyone/anything other than what I wanted to see.  Justice's lightshow was the most unreal thing i've seen in a long time.









IMG_5666










IMG_5677









anna and her new friend

IMG_5668










flylos

IMG_5693dyp









IMG_5672









this is the one they stole :(

IMG_5727










IMG_5698









IMG_5707









jonny drama

IMG_5721









jesus walks


IMG_5749










teen girls


IMG_5751









IMG_5789










IMG_5960









IMG_5796









IMG_5993









IMG_5999








jesus djs


IMG_6029









IMG_6064










IMG_6088









mobyjustice









IMG_6093


















1 comment: