Wednesday, January 18, 2012

pretty deep




everything is happening all the time, things that happened sporadically in the past are all occurring simultaneously and my desire for maximum chill is being thwarted, collectively, by things that never happened in the past.  Maeve the most dearest critter ever left for a year in France today, which was send-off for all parties considered.  In a weeks time from now I'll be moments away from flying out for a 8 week journey into South America where I plan to action a plan devised that will promote max glory at all times, Reuben and I are shooting a film clip over there which will be great and I've been freshly immunised against everything bar guns, extortion, corruption and general criminal activity.  But I figure this is fine. 






these are general photos, first two are from Maeve and I's last camping trip, the rest are from Vietnam over a year ago, I hope this is not the case with the future SA album.







IMG_6192










IMG_7098












_DSC1819










_DSC2203










_DSC2004











_DSC1857










_DSC1876










_DSC4017









_DSC1624






I was lucky enough to have my ears graced by the Oh Sees' glory for the second time thanks to some glory from pyle, an all-time show just like last time, except this time it wasn't $5 (aka the best value gig in my life) 














No comments:

Post a Comment