Saturday, January 28, 2012

vamos a la cama



I'm now residing in Buenos Aires!  It's fantastic, we've hardly left our suburb, San Telmo, and it's already ridiculously enjoyable.  It's the beginning of the third day and the menu avenues of glory prove to be indifferently ideal.   I'm expecting an exploratory bus voyage to Palermo and obviously general glory.  These photos are pretty lame as I've only shot film outside of the house, these are all on my d60 from in our apartment or on it's rooftop.  adios.









DSC_0950










DSC_0946










DSC_0951










DSC_0957










DSC_0851













DSC_0920









DSC_0939










DSC_0860










DSC_0895










DSC_0928











DSC_0940















1 comment:

  1. San Telmo is a beautiful neighborhood, it has a lot of history inside and you can even smell tango on the streets. Something not to miss! Last year I actually rented an apartment for rent in buenos aires in San Telmo, and I do not regret it. I was close to all of the important places and now I can’t wait to go back.
    Cheers,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete