Thursday, February 2, 2012

i'm never really there



ola amigos!  reality is no longer real, my current levels of intrigue are at an all time high and im battling with myself to keep my mind away from the glory of the past (Maeve) and concentrate on the glory at hand, it's proving quite a chore and a painful one at that but i guess i could be in a worse situation.  I'd love to go for a skate though...  Luckily for me there are multi-bulk levels of glory at hand on our first day in Bolivia.  Again, shooting film so theres nothing to show you yet but thats fine, it's all relative right?  I could be posting photos from peats ridge in 2010 and it would all be the same, which is ideal for me, probably for you too.  It's our first night in a hostel, after being treated to a week of individual-loft-based-glory and the change from Argentina to Bolivia has been quite shocking..  1st world to 3rd world it seems...  I've only ever travelled the 3rd world prior to this voyage so right now i feel quite at home, aside from the stories of shootings and thefts but It's all part of the experience i suppose.  Hostel life is intriguing and the predisposed need to converse with everyone is something I've never experienced but it's quite nice, everyone (well as far as i'm concerned, everyone) enjoyed a poolside bbq and limitless local (tears!) alchohols and i think we're all soon on the move to head out..  I know, it's probably pretty strange to bail on the 'party' to author a blog post but it's a play each moment as it comes situation and right now the tears beverages on hand are forcing me to forget and remember the comfort of my new home and old tunes, im certain that nickleback somehow made it onto the playlist....  i assume i've spent enough time in here to allow for an ideal return to party mode so i'll post some photos i shot in BA on the d90 in no order or care, i hope you enjoy, i certainly did :D








DSC_1040











DSC_1052










DSC_1039










team multi-bulk

DSC_1033









DSC_1064










DSC_1056











DSC_1060












DSC_1054













DSC_1035












DSC_1055











DSC_1059











DSC_1041












1 comment:

  1. i remember when that film clip came out haha, probably on so fresh 2000 and something. your pictures are sick as always, dont stop <3

    ReplyDelete