Wednesday, March 20, 2013

the j hole and my imminent indulgence




EPOCH!  I'm at cairns lurkport, struggling with my eye's colour correction and the amount of coffee I have assumed.  Everything around me is green, the walls are green, the floor is green and the big panes of green tinted glass are especially green.  If I keep my eyes on the screen my brain manages to get it together and provide me with white whites, if i look away the screen goes magenta (in my peripherals) and stays like that for a while.  It's wiggidy, I've seen it before too.  One time I emptied the cars out of my garage, blacked it out, put speakers down there, 4 day beds, a smoke machine and one of those super rad structural party lazers, a classic case of too much green,  Whenever I managed to escape the wig dungeon I was not at all escaping, i was merely leaving the green world for the magenta world.  Not that these problems are ever problems but right now I am trying to go through the last day of photos from my NZ trip (yaya!!!)  just in time for another onslaught of visual intrigue.  

This time I want to take a pseudo-bulk amount of photos, in the sense that I want a 75% shot ratio.  Thus I've brought 2 film bodies and my bag of films.  I've also figured that my wireless party can is perfectly casj with both of these film bodies.  No excuses lamb.   I bought a domain name (well my buddies bought it, I'll buy it later) for my website, its going to be lamby.com.au which i am stoked about.  


I am now 100% excited.  大きな山はどこですか !!?


Here are some b+w, one of these rolls which I got developed last week, is over a year old D: D:  







no time to proofread, missing my plane !




gung ho dudes, trying to do a band shoot.  had 3 studio heads and ended up using only 1, set to lowest possible modeling lamp.



F1100028










Venice Beach Nike store, where i bought my current shoes, my most favourite shoes ever.  (and probably outlast vans 5 pairs to 1)



F1100010










Thomas in the trunk of AmDrem, also Venice beach.



F1100014









Kody Noplay



F1100013












F1100020











On the testicle facility, myself and Jordan were photo lurking all arvo.  twas rad.  i enjoy this lightleak immensely.




F1090003










Will B atop Hyuna Picchu, trying to avoid some extremely bad weather.



F1100035









not at all caf/i can believe it's not butter.


F1100037










here's some colour to blow your eyes



RAD_8316




















No comments:

Post a Comment