Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...to be a fish


would probably be pretty average, but bless those scaly sea things for, in a somewhat direct way, giving me this lens... it's not my lens- i borrowed it from a very generous (crazy?) friend 2 days ago and it has taken my sanity to an all time low.

This lens is without a doubt, the funnest thing i've ever used fullstop- actually, probably more like a semi;colon cuz that's a pretty big statement considering if you think back to when you were five and u got a bike or a barbie.. or a yo-yo without string (but it's alright- i've moved on.)
and slowly getting back on track, this one goes out to the week that's passed- fuck you. although, i do have aFISHEYE! i took a rather large amount of photos on said weekend- between shooting a fashion parade, 18th, mono rats and having a fish at my disposal (this post is dedicated to my last two days as a fish).
So you'll see some of those filter through here over the next week- assuming my current productivity takes a very rapid and extreme increase. also happy birthday to steve, rad as usual. i hope you enjoy these shots as much as i have and please stay sweet


pls excuse my rookie focusing, my body cant focus this lens and its the first time i've used a fish but seen as i've taken soo many photo it's can hide away my failings.... xo

oh and final note, fk you summer

wynergy of all things that are good

consumes 65% of my income, shame everything about it is awesome

hanging out on the baclony... hi bella

drive by shooting! probably 5 shots in this post are drivebyes <3

coolest dog, wish he was in focus :(

goal: determine wether it's possible to live in a whale
outcome: tom's an idiot




beware: incoming street sign


THIS IS A FULL REZ UPLOAD SO THAT YOU CAN FULLY APPRECIATE THE TALENT OF HOWARD MOON AND HIS ADVANCED SCHOOL OF ACTING EXPRESSIONS

one for the road?

more chilling, with a stick


do u really want this photo?

she's so adorable

outside looking in: the only way to stay pure



my steering wheel is analog..


shit waves = birthday tears








thanks for reading! which i hope you did, but deep down inside i have the distinct feeling my intangible rants do this blog no favour- but screw you.... sleep well!

also, sry if i said the same thing over and over- i don't have enough battery to proof read and find the inklings of my amnesia


No comments:

Post a Comment