Wednesday, February 9, 2011

good times and other fun stuff




I've been skating so much and my passion and pleasure increase with every shred! Today was Mitch's first skate since he went overseas on a trip that was so glorious that my dreams could not even grasp such a thing. We hit the elim and casually shredded the down down so now it's been put into casual shred category.. have we conquered the hood?! surely not, you see, now we need to do it all again, faster and more shredlike- while capturing it.. I got a free hd gopro today so my claims are not half hearted.



random shots from a road trip over new years, bliss....







IMG_0428









IMG_0892









IMG_0891









IMG_9390









IMG_0887









IMG_0928







surely one of the greatest songs of the decade.







No comments:

Post a Comment