Monday, February 7, 2011

return to patagonia





i haven't had a chance to look through anything exciting so I've mashed some random ones in together to try and breathe some life into the stale residence of my photographs. Some of these shots are from quite a while ago, which are exciting to look at! but at the same time, equally tears :/ since i only use jpeg now i'd forgotten how painful editing in raw is, all hail jpeg and the spare time it grants. I must get my new laptop into full-function mode!!!!!!!










IMG_5428







_DSC8539







IMG_0113







DSC_7481






IMG_8502









1 comment:

  1. Can you not just shoot JPEG + Raw? I shoot with both, offload the RAW files onto a big backup store in case I ever feel I might need them, and then handle the JPEGs elsewhere.

    Perhaps it's redundant, but it's nice to know I've got a RAW there if I ever want it...

    ReplyDelete