Saturday, February 12, 2011

sleep and glory

-


Yesterday started something great for me. Mitch and I took it to the streets with gopros and tried to shoot some longboarding on Teneriffe Drive... Unfortunately neither my gopro skills, nor the photons present, couldn deal with us going down that hill so the videos all came out pretty lame :/ but it was great!! I've got my head around where I want to mount and i think it'll be a pretty glorious shot. We only need a few good shots to put something together but it won't be glorious... for glory I've been thinking about making something proper, proper proper. I just need shredsmen!


I'm in no rush to put this together as it's purely for personal enjoyment mode but i am very excited!! I've been paying attention to shots over the last few days and it turns out brisbane is pretty more shredable.


But I'm definitely qualmed!!! you see I've just scored a new laptop, purely for media grounded avenues, and now I need to turn it into my photo/vid workhorse but it's tears!! pc to mac is rough, let alone mac being rough anyway- osx seems like they've gone out of their way to make things difficult yet manage to make you believe it's as easy as possible, i think it's the pretty colours and icons... I ran into a deal breaker, the ultimate tear some would claim, when i tried to get foobar2000, a program that is windows only :( but i managed to get it working, thanks to two other programs that have to run at the same time..



These two below are from yesterday arvo's quick shred.. the spot in the framegrab was not skated as it deals in much better light a few hours after this grab and the city shot was how we finished the arvo of bliss, pretty nice view i preach.







vlcsnap-2011-02-12-12h12m30s232









IMG_6971 small





-



1 comment: