Thursday, March 3, 2011

shredding old pages, collaging new.

-




change is sick, general life is sick and uni is glory!! I've got fantastic teachers and classes that i have real interest in... the drive down to the GC is pretty tears but I've got accommodation with two lovely peeps whose time I can't be grateful enough of.

in a roughly relating story, Today, during a break, I drove halfway to binna burra (beachmont road), walked for an additional 30 mins and then went back down on my skateboard. I skated poorly and had the wrong craft for what was required (riding my hood-only snowboard deck but require a gnar downhill rig) and my skills are no where good enough but the experience was life changing... It was insane!!! i wasn't letting myself get very fast as death was/is a certainty but for the fleeting few moments of glory, I was firmly grounded in Xanadu. Although i failed today, i will conquer this hill ( just like my classes)


although i did notice at least a dozen cars that had made the 15 meter drop off the edge of the road into the underlying shrubbery..






DSC_6449










DSC_7469






towards the end of the run... it might not look it (because i've got no idea of how to properly document a hill) but this is an 80-100km/hr hill.




_DSC8032




p.s. at some stage last week marked two years since i first started my life of making pictures, heavenly times.





-

No comments:

Post a Comment