Monday, March 14, 2011

very fun times




today I was lucky enough to be on set for the filming of a music video for a Brisbane band called The Belligerents. It was being directed by my pal Reuben Ross and he kindly asked me to come along to get some stills and vids of the whole affair. The beginning of the day (picking up a car load of strangers) to the end (dropping off a carload of no-longer strangers) and everything in between was blissful, definitely an all-time day!


i made a lot of photos and videos but I'm not sure how I'm going to use them and where, these are shots that I looked at because I remember them for one reason or another.

i've got a lot to get through, these next few days will be bonkers.






_DSC2958






_DSC2977





_DSC3917









_DSC3076








_DSC3971


















No comments:

Post a Comment