Thursday, October 27, 2011

ahhhh



with the end of one fury comes another.  I finished uni today, for a while...  I've never gotten very far at Uni which is fine as I get distracted but I did quite well this semester..  In store in my future is a long stint of furiously saving money in search of nice placesgreat roads and glorious times (link provided later)

The agenda is set and the goal is ideal and attainable.







IMG_9797








IMG_8514









IMG_8515








IMG_8560








IMG_8502









IMG_8574







stalking lions under a moonlit boondal swamp

IMG_8589





some more film intrigue, got some nice black and white film developed, it's quite nice and I've geen getting the cheap and nasty $4 rolls processed at photocontinental and they're shockingly more pleasant than BigW for very few more dollars.






82670016







79400007











i'm pretty back.





No comments:

Post a Comment