Sunday, October 2, 2011

foggy nation




I've realised that I afford myself far too much distraction, sometimes to procrastinate but usually to taste the other flavours that are available to sample.  I find it particularly bad when I'm looking through photos and I guess this is somewhat attributable to my digression away from posting stories towards posting tears posts about nothing, such as this one.  I've listened to the same song for about twenty five minutes and don't plan to stop anytime soon, it's down the bottom and it's off a dvd that came with their vinyl that Tom purchased.  Aforementioned pal n I watched it last week or so ago and frothed, I need to look for just the audio as they're all super chilled songs of chilled versions and I want that chill on a portable level of intrigue.  It's an ideal contradiction to the trashy psych garage feel that they presented to Tom and I (and other patrons) when we saw them (and other albums) at, the painfully missed, Clubhouse sometime in 09.   Although it was relatively unexpected (not if you consider Coachwhips) they put on an blissful show, I was excited to see them again this year but they bailed on the show because of the floods, if they come back I preach instantaneous ticket purchase.  


I've been looking through the film stash for an upcoming show (as i'm preaching a demographically applicable presentation.)  There are some nice ones in there which I'm excited about and the ideal thing is that for this post I'm saving any effort and uploading some of the ones I don't like as much haha, taste it.













C005394-R1-23-2










C005394-R1-19-6








C005394-R1-13-12








C005394-R1-20-5









C005394-R1-12-13










this one is not film but from the other night where I spent some time around some water photographing some intrigue.




IMG_9258






No comments:

Post a Comment