Thursday, October 20, 2011

consistent acquisition of all things good



It's not often that I neglect this blog, mainly because I've a huge backlog, enjoy ranting and the world we live in accommodates for unbridled access to the internet at almost all times and locations. Although I like this circumstance I do harbour a bit of disdain for the situation so I made and effort, while in Cunnumulla over the last week, to void myself of all things digital communication based and enjoy the fruits of an extremely removed town.   I guess it went to plan as I succeeded in the first but not the second as I didn't really enjoy the fruits as we were shooting furiously all day and the night times were best suited to lounging on the balcony of the Hotel Cunnumulla.

I'm both geographically and personally back.  On return I was met with very few qualms, nothing I'd forgotten or people I'd disappointed (as far as i'm aware/concerned) and even managed to not be the last person to submit stuff for  a collective exhibit that I'm in this weekend..  Naturally I recommend you all to come, It's at Nine Lives and opens on Thrusday and remains this way till Sunday. I/we even put in to hook you all up with free beers on the night so come and sample the visual and taste based treats on offer.



This here is a preach of general shots relating to misc things (as per usual) so hopefully it tastes good.




some chad being the shredsman that he is




IMG_9152







IMG_9272





went to adelaide to shoot a web commercial, not sure if its up anywhere...





IMG_8773





james at millions, assessing the babes i assume

IMG_8784





some film shots from a day at Dayboro



77500011







77500024





A night shot from the location in Cunnumulla

IMG_0376







IMG_1048






Sgt. Craven



location by day and night, respectively.







_IMG_9968
IMG_9940







tasting the Cooke S4s

IMG_0579







general wig








some film shots from Vietnam, i'm still yet to scratch the surface of that trip and it's almost a year later, I figure that the photos will be lost to natural disaster or computer crash before i get even a 3rd of the way through :/


Hoi an kitty having a bask


C005323-R1-13-18






Hanoi PD

C005323-R1-17-22 copy






36600009






this trailer is a crappy portrayal of what i figure is one of the greatest peices of visual and audio stimulation to date, released in 1982 by Phillip Glass













weee


1 comment: