Tuesday, June 14, 2011

and then you say what



Now that i've got nothing to do I seem to be doing a lot of stuff.  These first few days of holidays have been fantastic and have almost entirely consisted of skateboarding and fantastic chill times with assorted old and new friends.  All of these things have propelled me into a blissful state of perpetual euphoria and stoke.  It's all been quite surreal.  But I'm still busy....  I will always be busy as busy is what I will always deal in.  Cry based tears.  But at least these tears are unrelated to boredom tears or craving more stoke tears or tears inflicted by life qualms (I've initiated a permanent sanction on all life qualms).   I'm fairly certain this realisation or my 'perennial state of busy' has been realised before but consequently forgotten, however, let it be known that the consequences are minimal at most and will hopefully allow me for maximum enjoyment during these holidays through disciplined allocation of time usage.  If the next 5 weeks are anything like the last 4 days, my fire will be so overstoked that i'll be craving a tertiary dose of lumber, which would be ideal.  What would also be ideal is even greater skill in writing nonsense in a way that is so overcomplicated it seems like i've got something to say that may carry some scintillation of importance when this is not the case.  For example, the 204 words above could be shortened to 'These holidays have been sick!  I've skateboarded so much.  Friends are rad. Wooooo.  Im so busy.  I cry about tears. I need wood.' but disregard any notion attached to that idea, I've got time to burn and I've finally realised why my English teacher was always smiling, Articulation supplements life glory...  If only grammar, spelling and punctuation did (to the same extent)


check out the ridiculousness of these two links, they're geographically related.  Not only on the internet but also in the real world.  This relationship is not solely based upon location either.... It transcends space, time and levels of viewer glory as well as many other nonsensical tangents that don't mean anything.





anyway...  i've been incredibly lucky to have been asked to show some photos at a party/exhibit thing at Bleeding Hearts this weekend for a local magazine launch/woo time.  The mag is called Strutten and they are good at what they do and seem quite nice.  I did an email interview and it felt like writing a blog post that I was fairly certain people might try to understand, it made for a difficult experience.


below are some photos I took on sunday evening from my roof before i went out to mount cootha and skateboarded myself into oblivion, i stayed like this until 4am, when i had to deal with reality in the form of angry policemen.  turns out it was fine and they were just intrigued.  there is also a friendly goat, you may have seen her as she has been previously featured on this blog. +1 tijuana filmclip photo






IMG_7341







IMG_7350







IMG_7345









DSC_9234














DSC_0426








wewwww



No comments:

Post a Comment