Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the forget and individual glory mode revisted




It's once again that joyous time when I come upon the stark realisation that all of the time i've spent engaging in individual glory mode (IGM) culminated into the completion of no uni work for an entire term.   This has forced me in to the position in which I must initiate a complete and utter forget on all things joyous and time consuming for the next week in order to allow me to enjoy my holidays a little bit more by enjoying the fact I can manage to maintain glory mode for 12/14 weeks a semester, touch wood.  I've got new Woods as of 3 minutes 23 seconds ago and I'm certain it will bring me back.   I'll post again at some stage so yew?  anyway, time to embrace qualms.  I apologise for these photos as i feel they're not that great but they're sitting on my flickr and i don't have the time to look for others so forget, it's fine.  Actually I looked at some photos on my desktop but entered analysis paralysis so i forgot about them... hah forget, forget, forget.





_DSC7968







_DSC7977








_DSC8011








_DSC9753












No comments:

Post a Comment