Thursday, June 30, 2011

hahaha i'm back!




what a glorious time i've been having!  The snow was superb and the associated times were even superber but I've arrived home carrying an emotional weight that is attributable to a desire to work my way through my back catalogue of stills and video.  Just before right now I was knee deep in the technology I've luckily got at my disposal and was editing a video (belligerents clip epk) and when my laptop was thinking about/rendering that I spun my chair an acute angle and go to work on stills from the Tijuana Cartel clip.  So basically i'm working for Rueben this evening.  



These are some picture from the trip and I'll get onto the rest of them, hopefully, by the end of the holidays but you know the score, maybe.  I think it was primarily a video trip so we'll see how that comes together!   and i'm not going to drip feed this trip!! i'm sick of not laying it all out in one go, Nam for example.

I've also made the font grey, it wigs my eyes and makes the photos look liney...








IMG_9561
















IMG_0240













IMG_9736












IMG_0563




No comments:

Post a Comment