Monday, September 19, 2011

diegraine




I had a migraine today and it sucked really bad, I didn't eat last night and drank too much coffee I figure, but I got to sleep for hours and hours and hours although I missed work and the sleep wasn't great.  But this evening was nice and chilled.  Don't have much to preach but I'm already tired so bed is the move.  These are from a trip to the snow that I did with a friend earlier on this year.  There are a few photos but I made mostly video, which I'll get to one day.  This trip was ridiculously great thanks to great snow combined with an overpleasant living situation thanks to a glorious little camp ground that was empty apart from wildlife and chillment.









IMG_9590









mitch the nerds crusher



IMG_9704










IMG_9981









IMG_0547









IMG_0575










No comments:

Post a Comment