Saturday, September 17, 2011

a nap a day keeps the qualms away



Today afforded me the rare opportunity to indulge in a nap which is beyond ideal!!!  I planned to power nap which naturally diverted along it's 15 minute course and decided that two hours (with a few pitstops) was the move to make... But now I'm out of time as I've acquired a glorious afternoon activity that I must indulge in therefore don't have the time to rant anymore about general nothingness but I'll continue on with this idea through some more photos of nothing.


i don't like bombarding with the same kind of photos over and over but i dont really care so i'm going to do it anyway, these are all from 12am to 4am on a night last week, it's nice to know a uni related photo task can be made this fun.






IMG_9897








these cows were timid and so when I arrived at this vantage they all scurried away, obviously disappointed with the view they'd ended up with they came back and claimed the hill, ideal situation in my opinion.

IMG_0036










IMG_9847












IMG_9525









here are some misc film shots that i got developed last week, i've been developing a bit of film recently but unfortunately most of it had been shot through the Leica R4 that i acquired and they're all teared by overwhelming leaks, the unfortuntate situation that ment i could expose images only by smacking the body in a certain direction because the shutter leaf would get stuck and just other general wig..  there are a few that worked but still, bit of a qualm.. not anymore though, that body is hidden, the lenses are remounted and my f90 treats me right.









C005188-R1-15-9







i dislike it's clarity but i like the colours alot


C005188-R1-11-13









this was just after we almost burnt down our house a while back so we figured darbing inside was casual by the looks of things...  I remember hearing the smoke alarm but it was so loud that my ears were overwhelmed and I had no sense of direction and only found it thanks to my memory, I almost got pretty hurt trying to get it off the roof as i used a couch to jump from but it fell over and I fell down onto my back, narrowly avoiding general things that would hurt me had i fallen on them, coffee tables, etc..





C005188-R1-22-1







brisbane dude making fantastic tunes
V












No comments:

Post a Comment