Friday, September 2, 2011

repression session




this post is already the victim of an eternal struggle between quantity and it's much cooler opposition, quality.  I'm not sure if identifying how bad this post is will make it any better, I assume that according to some schools of thought the answer would be yes, but the truth is no.  Which leads me to my next point about nothing and that is that I have no idea what to write here.  I got to party last night, that was fun, I met some fantastic people which is always ideal and tonight I was considering doing the same to a more casual degree but I think skateboarding is the move of choice and I feel like dissecting this cities lane ways and alleys but I figure that after dinner I'll get back into my car and slouch my way home at which point I'll drag myself upstairs and recline into this very seat that I sit right now writing these words. Maybe I will look at photos, better photos, and put them into a new post that will most definitely be better than this one.











DSC_7685











DSC_7814











DSC_7891











_DSC2836











DSC_8929









DSC_5364









better luck next time jacob








No comments:

Post a Comment