Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's a westoff



not like a western standoff, but I'm going west and I'm not going alone so obviously we're in competition/party to see who can be more west... Disregarding issues of geography this trip is spontaneity based glory.  I've got to stop putting 'off' at the end of every noun that I use and I need to stop going to bed so late.  I'm yet to pack and I'm timed to wake in one hour and twenty seven minutes, qualmed! Although It's fine as I've had a glorious evening that was worth not sleeping.  Tomorrow's 13 hour drive should be casual and I plan to take at least 10 power naps equating to crackaddict-like levels of mental and physical prowess.  Hopefully the weather is good and I'm pretty keen to get some intrigue on with the locals and I might even get a chance to start millions bts or just run out of battery but I'm pretty sure there'll be power.   Anyway, now is obviously not the time to rant so I'm going to finish it here and put on some photos that will ideally provoke some sort of feeling/stoke while I'm gone.







IMG_8563








IMG_8568









IMG_8573










IMG_0829










IMG_0919










IMG_0904








i'm going to take the last roll of this film with me, don't know if expired b+w lends itself to the desert but surely the people there are at least as weathered..




36610031








i don't like the idea of posting half a song, especially anything by godspeed but this one works alright i supposed, i definitely recommend listening to the first part before you do this part












No comments:

Post a Comment