Thursday, November 24, 2011

I thought of something


really funny to write about but forgot it when I was logging into blogger, minor qualm.  I've been having too good a time lately and I think it's the reason for the sickness I feel right now, which can only be as a result of too much stoke and maybe the diet and sleepless night involved with the 36hr skate adventure some pals and I embarked upon a few days ago.   Also, it's my birthday tomorrow and on the weekend I went away to the most tranquil place ever, The Soul Garden.  It was unreal, I assume all involved were reaching irreverently high levels of relaxation and enjoyment of the times at hand.  I took a few shots, which if I recall correctly, were all on film so I don't have anything to show (theres some digital stuff but i'm yet to take it off the camera and this spontaneous rant allows for no extra time spent, all of these photos have been forgotten about but found right now as I wanted to post but didn't have time to look at fresh ones (or check grammar))






cheap x misc flm 

C005188-R1-00-24










this was shot in a Vietnamese photographer's backyard who is most definitely living the life..  He gets to shoot fantastic scenery full of typically SEAsian imagery, heads home to a ridiculously cool house complete with an aviary, sun room where he edits his pics and sells them, unmounted, to wealthy travellers.  IDEAL!

efke100


36590007





these guys congregated outside my window one afternoon pretty sure one of them has been there since it was a wee little boidy and used to come into my house, without knocking.






IMG_8412










IMG_8439









IMG_8420








IMG_8437












No comments:

Post a Comment