Saturday, November 5, 2011

what the wig!!!



i feel like this is my first day off in a very very long time, i'm sure that i've had days off but this one feels different in my brain.  super relaxed mode and i'm keen to create (and skate) so I'm about to do both of things in reverse order as soon as I'm done here, which is as soon as my mp3 has completed its transfer of glorious new tunes thanks to a glorious bearded man black and white considered...  I dabbled in some more time lapse night, got some cool stills but had a camera wig on the frame i liked the most but we'll see how they come out.  Gotta go to dinner (after glory) which is implicated with a long drive which i plan to use creating aforementioned timelapse.






this was shot while i was waiting for my plane back from adelaide, I would've had the best time shooting this had i not been confined to an airport building, the foreground is a cloud front coming over the adelaide hills.






IMG_0768












another millions shot, i think the clip is due pretty soon, it's all done and is awaiting something i dont understand


IMG_8728















_DSC3035
















79400001






sweet drum solos, the first one in particular...












1 comment:

  1. what set up did you use for the millions shot? Your photos are great!!

    ReplyDelete