Saturday, November 26, 2011

a state of fury and intrigue




'I'm building a video at the moment and i don't know if this goes for everyone (the one person i've spoken to about it agreed) is a strange process..  It's all consuming, one can not deny the presence of the a half edited video on their desktop, causing great bereavement due to overwhelming amounts of definition and conversions therefore forcibly qualming the editor's hard drive space, a subject I find particularly qualmful. Infact twice as I've written this I've been forcibly remembering the edit.  I wanna get this done so I can then start on the Cunnumulla film and then work through photos relating to a single journey, they're the funnest to post about. I think I'll have this video up tomorrow evening or not long after.


more misc film!








79400004









79400012









79400011









77500020








82670020











No comments:

Post a Comment