Monday, November 14, 2011

its a party





so i think this week coming will be what I can expect the next year of my life to be (if I play my cards consistently right) and I'm pretty happy with that.  I earnt bulk cash last week but wasted my days off, this week there will be no wasting, only indulging in glory therefore glorying and indulging in a state of backness.  I, had a lovely time last night, explored the mountains with a dear pal and shot some stuff, mostly time-lapse for an animation collab aforementioned pal and I are doing but also some still, these below are some stills.  Shot some film stills last night too, on a b+w film I can't recall the name off, pretty intrigued by the potential...







IMG_1658










IMG_1696










IMG_1707









IMG_1736














No comments:

Post a Comment