Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ahhhhh









it's been a good day and i've done fun and exciting things but everything has taken too long.  I'm now going to be short of sleep but i figure it will be fine because i've slept so much over the last three days, maybe it will make me more energetic than if i had slept for a long time but surely i have just lost my mind. I made a video this afternoon that is down below, took a strange approach to that one.   The black and white photo is also from this afternoon as was the clouds photos, got another sick one but that will come later perhaps.










DSC_7435














DSC_7450



















i should be having this much fun making this much stuff every day

2 comments:

  1. wow, the cloud photo is unreal, amazing blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much!!! you made my evening with that nice comment and i browsed your blog and the photos made me feel good inside.

    ReplyDelete