Saturday, July 2, 2011

doyawanna sparkle




my good pal Reuben directed a filmclip for G.C. band, Tijuana Cartel, a while back (4 weeks maybe) and I popped along for a bit to sample a taste and take some stills..  I got fisted by a migraine in the a.m. so I rolled in very late and didn't stay for very long but still managed to nab some piccies!  The clip was shot on a Red One (w/zeiss ultra-primes) it was a super pleasant set to be on and the execution looked great!  The band have kept the clip private as I believe they're waiting to release it with the launch of their new tour so i'll post it up when it comes available..  for now here are some stills and the rest can be found here

I shot a wedding today!!  it was so much fun :D before I arrived I was a little nervy but I remembered that the groom likes how I make my stuff, this realisation brought me right back because It made me aware that context doesn't matter so long as I took photos like I normally do, and I did!  I got some nice ones too :D, might upload them here at some stage..  Congratulations Ryan and YuKyung, thanks for making my virginal wedding shoot such a pleasure :)











DSC_0111










DSC_0335










DSC_0429











DSC_0461












DSC_0485











DSC_0487











wooo!  i wish i got to take more group photos of people of similar niceness and talent




DSC_0494


















No comments:

Post a Comment