Wednesday, July 27, 2011

considering commiting to a life of being even more broke.



after getting back the rolls of film i shot over the holidays i'm close to concluding that film must be shot a whole more by myself.  it's expensive and a tear but now that i live at home and i'm studying very very casually i could probably afford $20 a week on film/processing at least, that's only 5 dubspress a week... 

going skating now weooww... Today I re-remembered that I've got a practically untouched album of photos from Vietnam that I would love to look through and I would love to get that done!  But also two videos to make and the whole video process is arguably much more rewarding that the photo process.  Except for film, because its already done for me.... SO MANY SIGNS!






these are all 35s apart from the last one with the trees, which was from a bus.












C007464-R1-16-8














C007641-R1-06-18












C007641-R1-02-22










this one is digital as per it's preach of definition.



IMG_9070
















No comments:

Post a Comment