Sunday, July 10, 2011

heebeejeeebees




Ahhh it's a fury!  I suddenly realised I haven't posted anything on here for a while (which is fine) but then it struck me that I'm currently terrible unorganised!  I've got photos somewhere on the computer (i hope) from the last week or so and don't really have the time to look for it.. I'm editing some clips at the moment which just take tooooo much time!  I feel a bit out of control hahah.  To try and regain some sort of grasp on the photographic front I thought i'd put some photos on here from a shoot i did with a fellow that we're now sponsoring at work.  I can't think of anything else i've done all week (i know there are things and i think there are some good things) so hopefully writing this will unlock some information as to the whereabouts and whatabouts of aforementioned photos.  I took some photos of work pals today and I'll upload them probably...  I also need to enter furious deletion mode once again.  The clip just finished rendering so i need to get back to that (which is a giant tear, some footage is wide screen and the rest is not)  argh and eep.  
To reiterate life is ridiculously enjoyable right now.













_DSC2913














_DSC2615













CHAD WITH BOARDS









No comments:

Post a Comment