Friday, July 29, 2011

i broke myself



last night, after a fantastic evening of getting stuff done, Mitch and I decided to take control of Teneriffe with some midnight downhill but I hit a grate at 70km/h and had a pretty fun time sliding along the road, it was actually quite fun as I managed to avoid a lot of damage and I'm only dealing in some rash/burn/graze but I managed to get the stoke back pretty fast so it's fine.  Plus I won't be able to skate for a little while which should afford me some time to do other exciting things so in the end I think it was a good thing.  I also learnt to not draft behind mitch on bad roads that are barely lit.







_DSC4378











_DSC3502










_DSC1693













_DSC3348










i've linked this a few times, if you're qualmed by this I suggest sending yourself away so that you can hopefully bring yourself back.











No comments:

Post a Comment