Monday, July 4, 2011

midnight toast

having a constant supply of fantastic bread has been the biggest advantage associated with moving back home. 



 toast at all times ∴ glory at all times 











_MG_0080










ahhhhhh, Summicron f/2
_DSC7287










jude, the nicest lady ever! she has great taste in gloves too





_DSC2276











made a little stop motion yesterday but it wasn't very good and sucks as a stand alone clip so I deleted it. I did find this image though and frothed!!  I need more clouds like this, I wish i'd ran the stopmotion for hours and hours!!!!  the clip that this is from is linked to the image if you want to watch it





clouds opener




(the title came about because i wrote this at midnight last night but I fell asleep/suffered from cold induced pseudodeath







No comments:

Post a Comment