Monday, August 15, 2011

i was looking back at you to see you looking back at me to see me looking back at you




yesterday I was ranting about how good my weekend was and at the time I was happy residing in the knowledge that I would be content regardless of the outcome of Sunday evening.  Luckily for me I topped off aforementioned weekend of glory and had an all time evening!  I was overwhelmed not only by how ridiculous my weekend had been but how much I was enjoying the company that I had lucked into.  General stoke is great stoke and I was tasting it's base.  I've got 2 assignments due tomorrow, both of which involve me submitting photos and it seems that I never took the photos for one of these assignments of my memory card so I'm relatively intrigued in the regard but its fine as I can deal with it casually although I think I'm getting a cold which is almost ideal as I need to stay in and look through Millions stuff and edit that video so in an effort to make this sentence even longer I'm adding in this final point about how much I love self reflexivity.



these pictures are from Lachlans birthday at Stradbroke over the weekend and are in rough chrono order, I shot some film too but the roll is not done so I'll have those down the track, I didn't want to shoot digital while I was there but I had an assignment to complete, which was fine as digital is fun to operate and the photos are free, in more ways than one.









DSC_7632












DSC_7635











DSC_7646











DSC_7672











DSC_7671











DSC_7698












DSC_7703












DSC_7706
















DSC_7769











DSC_7758












DSC_7775












DSC_7784










i also made this longboard video, so much room for improvement and I know why I'm bad which is ideal because the next one will be better again weeeeeee






















No comments:

Post a Comment