Tuesday, March 2, 2010

wowzers

i miss the days when i wasn't so busy and it seems that since 4 weeks ago i've gotten 10 folds busier and i can't really figure out why? i'm thinking and hoping that i can put it down to all of my uni-going friends try to maximise the potential smiles that a uni holiday dials.

but not just uni folk!! everyone's busy- be it with work, general joy seeking or discovering afrikaan rap trios.. Ive got so much done in the last 2 weeks since my internet went down, yet at the same time achieving nothing at all really- aside from smiles and a bulging catalogue of .nefs and negs that will most likely never see the light of day. Counteracting this influx, the deletion squad has been ravaging my old, named after non-sense folders... they have however, uncovered some images that have been lost, dating all the way back to 6 months ago. I plan on going through these photos but it will most likely be during a rainy day, a long way down the road-like future.

but for now! i plan on catching up with the last 2 weeks of stuff, starting with the some shots of my set from the cheap thrills festival, i sent these out a while ago so you may have seen some but i thought i'd post my favourites here, the rest are on my fb but they're the pretty much just candids of festival creeps...

so to sum up:-
- i don't have enough time
- i've got a shit load to get through
- i found the strangest music group in my life and can't stop watching as their obscurity takes over ever ounce of my curiousity
- i'll be trying to dedicate as much time as i can to get this thing up to speed

enjoy!?

89

8

19

22

31

34

46

90

77

64

62

45

74

68

67

65

64

49

106

107

108

109

122

102

132

134

136

137

139

140



thanks goes to disco entertainment for putting this event on and
paying me $2.90 an hour
(it's better than it sounds... i.e. getting paid anything is better than getting paid nothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment