Wednesday, April 21, 2010

everybody party, party hard

shooting more than one nightlife thing a week is worse than i can remember, it's beyond tedious.
all i want to do is get onto photos that i had fun taking! but don't get me wrong, it's not all bad- i sometimes run into friends and the odd nice person as well as following around the strange ones.
I suspect I'll depart pain town when i finally get the time to rant.


this photo is for my great readers - if i ever meet you- I'd want to be able to give you a balloon with a smile, preferably full of wads of cash- held aloft by helium- but i doubt that will ever be the case. however, realising that people actually look at this, relatively consistently, makes this whole affair worth it.


13


1 comment:

  1. I would like to say sorry.
    I'm the person the stalks the get a night life people so they'll take my photo.
    Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete