Tuesday, May 3, 2011

don't disassemble

τ







I photographed another post on Saturday and it took me well and truly into the sticks (King Scrub to give it a name) and more specifically to a 3,500 hectare horse place that is pretty far out of town and down a rather long dirt road. I eventually arrived to the greeting of a marquee, some chairs, a few lights and a lake.. Unfortunately I was on time because it was an hour and a half before anyone arrived but it was fine because I had an explore and a nap before doing aforementioned deeds. It was a pretty fun night in hindsight and I got to have a sweet explore, I just wish the 4am air didn't fog over my lens because there was some pretty stuff out there...












DSC_9862












DSC_0013












DSC_0153












DSC_0093












DSC_9964












DSC_9860












DSC_9946












DSC_0096












DSC_0158












DSC_0062











an example of fog based tears!



DSC_0186














No comments:

Post a Comment