Monday, May 30, 2011

weww!






since i started making a blog for Goodtime I realised quickly that editor I'm typing into right now was a tear on this blog, it didn't let me do much and made a fuss about everything.  I just had a browse through the menu and found where I could click everything better!  I had a busy night of listening to rain and then when the rain stopped I turned it back on again and decided to go the bed just then.













DSC_9387












_DSC0477












IMG_6465











i think this was the memory card having a wig but the hill was pretty good to skate, i found a hill down the road and had the most ridiculous time I've ever had in my life.








DSC_6829





yay! now that i've got the new editor i dont have to put silly symbols at the beginning and end of every post to make it sit right.







No comments:

Post a Comment